Human Resources Coordinator
Menomonee Falls, WI US
One Source Staffing is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join a smaller manufacturing facility. This is a direct hire role and can either be full-time, or part-time with less responsibility.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Assists with the processing of payroll through ADP.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and submits to E-Verify.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Assists with benefit reconciliation.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Preforms orientation for new employees.
- Assist with creating internal reports provided to HQ.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience using ADP preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or 2-3 years equivalent experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Plant Shut Down at year end.
- 401k company contribution (3% of earnings) paid every bi-weekly pay period even if the employee doesn t defer their own money and is 100% vested immediately.
- Annual profit share bonus from our HQ in Germany (typically around $2, 000).
- Wage increases scheduled for every January 1.
- Full medical, dental and vision plan.
- Ancillary benefits paid 100% by company (STD, LTD and Life/AD&D).
- 2 weeks PTO/yr. (pro-rated in year of hire) and 3 weeks the first of the year following one year of employment (4 weeks after 4 year and 5 weeks after 9 years).
- 25% work from home flexibility after training period.
- Willing to be flexible to part-time or full-time.