Injection Mold Operator
Menomonee Falls, WI US
One Source Staffing has immediate job openings for full-time Injection Mold Operator. This is a temp to hire role and 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift is available.
- Assist the Molding Set-Up Technician on the molding presses to perform standardized work by maintaining proper temperatures and set cycle time for molding.
- Setups are made and maintained by technicians, but operators can remove and install molds, along with maintaining the vacuum unit at a prescribed level.
- Must be capable of recognizing defective materials, parts, and machine malfunctions.
- Keep molds clean and vents open, fiber brush molds on an hourly basis.
- Load and operate wheelabrator/tumbler to remove flash/scale from parts for specified finish.
- Carefully perform uniform cleaning that is necessary for molders to operate properly, avoiding damage to or breakage of parts.
- Assist lapping operation by processing parts for lapping process & vision system inspection.
- If parts require degating, load parts in the degater hopper and adjust abrasive and cycling time to suit cleaning requirements.
- Generally close tolerance work where dimensional and surface finish requirements are not difficult to maintain due to machine setups of cycling time and feed of abrasive.
- Will operate and maintain all machinery according to training instructions and will also be responsible for the inspection of product.
Shift: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
Starting wage: $17/hr. With shift premium. Wage progression is included. Benefits: Plant Shut Down at year end. 401k company contribution (3% of earnings) paid every bi-weekly pay period even if the employee doesn t defer their own money and is 100% vested immediately. Annual performance bonus of up to 5% based on metrics/goals and the results. Annual profit share bonus from our HQ (typically around $2, 000). Wage increases scheduled for every January 1. Full medical, dental and vision plan. Ancillary benefits paid 100% by company (STD, LTD and Life/AD&D). 2 weeks PTO/yr. (pro-rated in year of hire) and 3 weeks the first of the year following one year of employment (4 weeks after 4 year and 5 weeks after 9 years).