Machine Operator (Bilingual)
Ixonia, WI US
One Source Staffing has an immediate job opening for a full-time Bilingual Machine Operator. This is a temp to hire role.
About One Source Staffing: One Source Staffing is a Milwaukee mainstay providing light industrial, food production, general labor, and manufacturing labor across Southeastern Wisconsin. We work hard to make your job search easier.
Shift: 5: 00am-3: 00pm (after training)
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates production equipment to produce products in accordance with production needs.
- Produces assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
- Completes equipment set-ups in accordance with customer specifications and quality procedures.
- Responsible for producing products up to safety and quality standards in an efficient manner.
- Rejects products that do not meet standards in place.
- Records length of time and quantity of materials used for each job.
- Inspects parts and documents findings on appropriate paperwork as needed.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist
- Lift up to 75 lbs. Repeatedly and for sustained amounts of time
- Must be self-motivated, and can work with minimal supervision