Machine Operator- Line Grinder
Menomonee Falls, WI US
One Source Staffing has immediate job openings for full-time Machine Operator-Line Grinder. This is a temp to hire role. About One Source Staffing: One Source Staffing is a Milwaukee mainstay providing light industrial, food production, general labor, and manufacturing labor across Southeastern Wisconsin. We work hard to make your job search easier.
- Set up and operate grinding machines which involves several sequential production operations.
- Identify defective materials and machine malfunctions and adjust as needed.
- Perform all quality checks and enter info in Quality Management System.
- Adhere to generally close tolerance work and dimension specifications.
- Perform secondary operations.
- Be capable of reading parts drawings and use measuring devices.
Shift: 2nd (2: 00 pm-10: 00 pm) Monday-Friday or 3rd (10: 00 pm-6: 00 am) Sunday night-Friday morning. Starting wage: $18-$20/hr. With an additional shift premium. Wage progression is included. Benefits (after being hired on permanently): Plant Shut Down at year end. 401k company contribution (3% of earnings) paid every bi-weekly pay period even if the employee doesn t defer their own money and is 100% vested immediately. Annual performance bonus of up to 5% based on metrics/goals and the results. Annual profit share bonus from our HQ in Germany (typically around $2, 000). Wage increases scheduled for every January 1. Full medical, dental and vision plan. Ancillary benefits paid 100% by company (STD, LTD and Life/AD&D). 2 weeks PTO/yr. (pro-rated in year of hire) and 3 weeks the first of the year following one year of employment (4 weeks after 4 year and 5 weeks after 9 years).