Menomonee Falls, WI US
One Source Staffing has an immediate job opening for a full-time Forklift/Material Handler to perform a variety of routine hazardous and non-hazardous waste tasks in the movement of solids and liquids. This role would be in support of loading and unloading trucks of waste products. This is a temp to hire role.
Under direct supervision, tasks could include all types of manual labor in cleaning and decontamination operations, handling, packing, re-packing, unloading, and loading, processing at fixed operations site. 1st shift- 7: 30am-4: 30pm. Overtime is available.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required.
- Prior work experience of 3-6 months in the hazardous waste or chemical industry in a
related position with proficiency in handling forklifts and a variety of tools preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate through reading and writing.
- Ability to safely operate material handling equipment such as fork trucks, hand trucks, roll-off trucks, etc.
- Basic knowledge of chemical hazards.
- Must receive a physical examination as apart of onboarding.
Ability to obtain a 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Certification that is company paid. Will also receive a $1, 000 bonus for this training. Will be required to wear chemical resistant PPE including a Full-Face Respirator as needed. Forklift certification will be required. Work environment is both indoor and outdoor. Some lifting is required.