Senior Facilities, Technician
About One Source Staffing: One Source Staffing is a Milwaukee mainstay providing light industrial, food production, general labor, and manufacturing labor across Southeastern Wisconsin. One Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
One Source Staffing is immediately hiring for an experienced building maintenance person to join our clients small team and coordinate, oversee and perform various maintenance tasks as directed. This position would repair buildings, electric and pneumatic hand tools, electrical switches and small motor controls, replace fuses and lighting equipment and put in drop cords, air lines, etc. Perform outdoor duties such as minor landscaping, grounds keeping and snow removal. Additionally, would oversee and generate applicable maintenance orders. Generation and execution of PM structures. Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance/repair program based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance on all equipment
- Implements review process for equipment and facility to enhance performance against plan
- Conducts regular inspections & audits of all facilities to maintain & continually improve plant cleanliness, and to identify & resolve any plant or equipment issues.
- Maintains and records inventories of spare parts, supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary to ensure equipment uptime
- Pro-actively reviews the operation of plant equipment constantly to minimize unplanned downtime, solving problems in a timely manner and identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Tracks, analyzes, and improves key maintenance parameters such as maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Keeps accurate and timely records of all maintenance and service activities. Makes recommendations from the maintenance and service activity records for improved performance
- Repair buildings, electric and pneumatic hand tools, electrical switches, and small motor controls. Replace fuses and lighting equipment and put in drop cords, air lines, etc.
- Operate and maintain HVAC systems and plant air supply.
- Oversee and perform outdoor duties such as minor landscaping, grounds keeping, and snow removal.
- Generate RFP s, review quotes, issue PO s and oversee vendors
- Oversee continuous improvement of facilities operations
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent required
- Associate degree in maintenance-related field, technical certification, or comparable experience in maintenance field with emphasis on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and refrigeration maintenance and repair
- Requires 2-5 years of related job experience.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and electronics.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic principles associated with machine tools.
- Requires working knowledge of machine tool nomenclature and repair.
- Must have ability to handle diversified work assignments with independent thinking.
- Must be detail-oriented with superior record-keeping and organizational skills.
Our Client offers an outstanding opportunity to be involved with and challenged by leading-edge technologies, further career opportunities to learn and develop skills, a flexible work schedule and a competitive salary and benefits program. Our benefits program includes a generous health/dental/vision package, and 401(k) program in addition to other benefits. Please submit your resume.